- Category: Products
- Published on Monday, 14 June 2010 04:52
- Hits: 1947
When those engaged in the disposal of mines and other explosive remnants of war encounter problems requiring specialized methods or technologies, the Golden West Humanitarian Foundation is here to help them succeed.
Our expert consultants build solutions tailored to each individual program, providing guidance that builds capacity while insuring quality.
Areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
- Use of NMD™ binary liquid explosives
- Developing national mine-action standards
- Mine/UXO/ERW Detection technologies
- Cluster bomb stockpile destruction
- Small arms stockpile destruction
- White Phosphorous (WP) destruction
- Ordnance inerting / Training aid production
- Advanced EOD techniques
- Battle Area Clearance (BAC)
2010 projects include:
- Cluster Munition Disposal in Moldova for Norwegian People's Aid (NPA)
- White Phosphorous Disposal in Guatemala for the Organization of American States (OAS)
- Battle Area Clearance in Nicaragua for the Organization of American States (OAS)
If we can assist you, please Contact Us for a consult.